2nd July 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?

Dear Sir/Madam
I am a Student of B.Tech 3rd year in department of Computer Science Engineering. I Would like to do Summer Internship. So Could you Please give me the information about which are the companies offering summer internship for CSE ? how can i apply to these companies for the internship?

please give me reply as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  4. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  7. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  8. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  10. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  11. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  12. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
  13. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  14. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  15. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  17. Electronics companies who offers Summer Internship programme for B.Tech 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  18. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
6th July 2014, 05:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?

It is really nice to see that you are looking forward to get a professional experience through internship after your second year of engineering. However, you have to keep certain things in mind which are - You have not completed third year of engineering which implies that you do not have adequate knowledge about your branch. And the other thing is getting internship is really difficult especially in reputed companies as they ask for candidates from the top institutes of the country preferably IITians.

Since you are studying in Bangalore, which is the biggest IT hub of the country so you should contact the IT companies there for internships. The best thing for you is to take global certification in courses like Java or Dotnet from companies like Microsoft, Oracle or Hp and then you can go for internships in good organizations after your third year of engineering.

Apart from that you can find internships in Bangalore from the below links.
letsintern.com
twenty19.com
24th March 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a Student of B.Tech 3rd year in department of Computer Science Engineering. I Would like to do Summer Internship. So Could you Please give me the information about which are the companies offering summer internship for CSE ? how can i apply to these companies for the internship?
31st March 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Please provide the list of software companies offering summer internship for B.Tech students in visakhapatnam
3rd June 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

The blog has very nice information and amazing facts to read. Thanks for sharing this post! You can also check our blog
)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?