13th June 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Sir,
Currently i am a student of 3rd year B.Tech(Mech) from IIIT Basar.
I would like to do summer internship in company.
so please give me the list of companies which are offering summer internship????

Related Questions:
  1. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  2. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  3. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  5. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
  6. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  7. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  8. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  9. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  10. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  11. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  12. Companies offering summer internship to 1st year civil engineering students?
  13. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  14. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  15. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  16. Which are the companies offering internship for this summer? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student in IIT Madras
  17. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student? -- [New]
  18. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
18th June 2014, 12:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

It is good that you are looking forward for training/internship. This is essential since you will not only get to learn new things from this but it will also enrich your resume in this competitive job market. Internships are very difficult to get since most of the organizations prefer students from top IITs and NITs or on reference of high ranking officials. Since you are from mechanical branch of engineering and want, so you can try in the following organizations :-

- PSUs
- Steel Plants
- Power Plants
- Hydroelectricity plants
- Electricity Corporation
- Indian Railways
25th June 2015, 09:44 AM

Default Re: Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Sir/Madam I am tripurari sharan, student of B.tech-2 yr . Can you please tell me or send me link or application form for summer vocational training-2015 for mechanical engineering. I will be very thankful and grateful to you for graceious seek and mercy. Thank you !!!
My no. 7759071329
26th February 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam I am Mohd Amir, student of B.tech-3 yr . Can you pleasetell me or send me link or application form for summer vocational training-2016 for mechanical engineering. I willbe very thankful and grateful to you forgraceious seek and mercy. Thank you
email- [email protected]
6th March 2017, 12:31 PM
Rachana dhanalakshmi

I'm first year student of engineering I wanna know about internship that I can do for building my profile for my higher studies
16th March 2018, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Currently I am a student of 2nd year B.tech( mech) from acts.
I want like to do summer internship in Bihar's company.
Please give me the list of companies which are offering summer internship???
My contact no:9553257481
10th May 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year student of mechanical engineering. I want to do summer internship in Ahmedabad. Please suggest me name of the company where I can complete my summer internship.
My mobile no. 9898063517
E-mail : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?