15th March 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

List of companies in Delhi to do internship for B.Sc Biotech student?

I am doing bsc biotech.i am in second year and and planning to do summer internship this year.can i get the information about the companies or hospitals in Delhi and ncr areas that provides summer training's or internship in this sector.?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  2. Where can I do internship in 2D flash after BSc Animation? List of the companies for internship in Delhi or Noida?
  3. Details about summer internship for B.Sc Biotech student?
  4. List of top companies in Delhi which provides internship for final year students
  5. Information about companies and hospitals to do internship while doing B.Sc Bio Tech?
  6. List of IT companies which offers internship program in Delhi region?
  7. List of companies in Delhi where I can do internship with low fee during 6th semester IT?
  8. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  9. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  10. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  11. From where I can do internship in 2D flash? I am a student of B.Sc animation
  12. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  13. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  14. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  15. Telecom companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  16. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  17. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?

15th March 2015, 06:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Delhi to do internship for B.Sc Biotech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing bsc biotech.i am in second year and and planning to do summer internship this year.can i get the information about the companies or hospitals in Delhi and ncr areas that provides summer training's or internship in this sector.?
List of companies for internship for Biotech student:-

1. Polyclone Bioservices, 437, 40th Cross Road, 5th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2663 8766

2. Biozeen, # 49/2, Gubbi Cross, Kothanur Post, Hennur - Bagalur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, Phone: 080 6530 9009

3. Biotecnika Info Labs Pvt Ltd, #427, 1st Floor, 27th Main Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 3249 4384

4. Genotypic Technology Pvt. Ltd., 2/13 Balaji Complex 80 Feet Road, RMV 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098454 03332

5. Biocon Ltd., Biocon House, Semicon Park, Electronic City, Phase 2, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080677 56775

10th May 2018, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Delhi to do internship for B.Sc Biotech student?

I am doing bsc biotechnology and wants to know the list of biotechnology summer training in mumbai

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?