25th August 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Which company is providing internship for ECE student among Nokia, Sony, LG and Samsung? How to get enrolled for internship?

I am studying B.Tech ECE and want to do training from any of Nokia, Sony, LG and Samsung. Which company is providing internship for ECE student? How to get enroll for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for an Internship in Nokia being an ECE 4th year student?
  2. Where Nokia offers Internship for BTech(Computer Engineering) student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply?
  3. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  4. In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship?
  5. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. How can I get a job in core ECE companies like Nokia, Samsung, LG, Sony? I did my B.Tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does Tech Mahindra Ltd. offer an Internship to BTech ECE final semester student? -- [New]
  8. How can I apply for Internship in Samsung, Wipro, HP, Intel and Infosys being a 2nd year student of B.Tech(ECE)?
  9. List of companies providing internship program in Bangalore? I'm B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  10. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  11. Winter Internship in Nokia for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  12. Companies providing internship training in Visakhapatnum to ECE student?
  13. How to get internship in telecom domain companies while doing B.Tech ECE 6th semester?
  14. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  15. Government authorized companies which offer Internship for BE(ECE) graduate?
  16. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Jaipur to ECE students?
  18. IT companies offering 6 months Internship to ECE graduate in Bangalore?
31st August 2017, 12:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company is providing internship for ECE student among Nokia, Sony, LG and Samsung? How to get enrolled for internship?

In order to apply for internship in these companies being an ECE student, you have to visit their official websites and fill up the online application form at first. Then you have to send your resume with a permission letter from your college to the HR department of the company. If you get any positive feedback then you have to send them a NOC and wait for their instructions to complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?