8th June 2011, 08:07 PM
tiwari ayush

Difference between internship and training? Institutions/companies providing internship?

I m a civil engg. student of thapar university (just complected my 1st year)
firstly i ould like to difference b/w internhip and training
secondly the institutions/ companies that provide internship.

awating for ur reply!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between internship and training?
  2. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?
  4. How to get internship training in WIPRO after MCA? What is the required for doing internship there?
  5. Is HCL providing internship program or training to freshers?
  6. Which companies are providing internship training? I am doing energy environment engineering
  7. List of IT companies in which I can apply for the internship?
  8. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  9. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  10. How may I do MBA hr internship? Is any Pharma company providing internship in hr? I'm in MBA 2nd year
  11. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Need suggestion regarding selection of internship programme while pursuing M.Tech?
  13. How can I apply for internship and training in DRDO?
  14. Procedure of doing 6 months internship training at MNC?
  15. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  16. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  17. Which companies are providing internship after B.Tech 2nd year for computer science students? -- [New]
  18. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
8th June 2011, 11:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between internship and training? Institutions/companies providing internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiwari ayush View Post
I m a civil engg. student of thapar university (just complected my 1st year)
firstly i ould like to difference b/w internhip and training
secondly the institutions/ companies that provide internship.

awating for ur reply!!!!!
Difference between internship and training -

An internship is your opportunity to apply the knowledge you have gained from your academic studies in a practical, workplace setting. Internships may be part of a formal internship program, but many students create their own internships. Internships provide real world experience to those looking to explore or gain the relevant knowledge and skills required to enter into a particular career field. So, Internship is very important because it gives you an opportunity to find out what it is like to work in a specific field and make contacts with professionals in the field.

But Training is a learning process that involves the acquisition of knowledge, sharpening of skills, concepts and rules. So, training means you are already an employee But maybe you are new and its your first job in that industry so they need to train you. so, Training is basically a synonym for education, although it can nots more practical learning than abstract, theoretical learning.

So an internship can be part of one's training, and training can be part of one's internship.

List Of Companies Offers Internship -

Wipro Limited

Infosys

BHEL

BSNL

TATA Consultancy Services

Nokia India Pvt. Ltd

ICICI Bank

IBM India Pvt Ltd.
9th June 2011, 08:33 AM
tiwari ayush

Default Re: Difference between internship and training? Institutions/companies providing internship?

and how to apply aiso s internship neccessary as training i.e is also included in cource semester.
15th June 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

how yo apply for internship
18th November 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi..
What skills are
require for Mca Final year students to do an internship in any company.
6th January 2012, 08:18 AM
senthilkumarvm

Internship we can see practicallly people works

Training means people sharing their experiences through study materials and their knowledge..

some of the colleges providing internship for the students, but not all colleges
training also same..
31st March 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

which comps offering internship for mba fin students
7th May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between an institutional training and industrial training?
18th October 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am final year student of b.tech from electronics nd communication branc.Sir, i want to know where i reply for complete my six month training or internship.
Please rply me as soon as possible
20th November 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I waz doing business management n6 at college so know i have to do practicals for 18 months so that i can get my diploma, i dont know were i have to apply please hlp me
31st July 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

hi i am 3rd year b.e student ise branch plz tell me what is the procedure for applying for an intership?
11th March 2016, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

sir i am 2nd year student pursuing BE in mech branch.
as we know after 4th sem we have to go for training or internship.
so i want to ask which is better internship or training for me as i am in 4th sem
and training is vocational training what it means
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?