27th February 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Which company we can prefer for doing internship in Bhubaneswar?

Sir/Mam,

Which company in bhubaneswar should I prefer for internship??
I totally puzzled up n sincerely I want your help and guidance...actually most of my friends are moving to NTPC Talcher but I want to do here itself in bbsr...so which company should I choose?
Waiting for your response. ..thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  2. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bhubaneswar?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
  6. Companies offering internship in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar to ASP.NET in c# qualified candidate?
  7. List of IT companies in which I can apply for the internship?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in TCS, Bhubaneswar? Minimum qualification required to apply for the internship?
  9. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  10. Internship for B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) student in Bhubaneswar?
  11. Can I seek summer internship for 1 month in any core company while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year in ITER Bhubaneshwar?
  12. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  13. Which company I can apply for internship to get it with 60% marks in B.E ECE?
  14. How to do internship in IT company?
  15. In which IT Company i can do internship being a MCA student?
  16. How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where should I prefer internship? How to approach for internship in Satellite Communication field?
  18. Internship for 2 months being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student of NIT, Surathkal?
28th February 2016, 12:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company we can prefer for doing internship in Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Which company in bhubaneswar should I prefer for internship??
I totally puzzled up n sincerely I want your help and guidance...actually most of my friends are moving to NTPC Talcher but I want to do here itself in bbsr...so which company should I choose?
Waiting for your response. ..thank you
You can apply for internship in below given companies in Bhubaneshwar.

1. ABLab Solutions, Sneha Palace, Plot no.60, Lane 1, Laxmi Vihar,, near Sainik School ,Infront of Hindustan Wheels, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 0674 657 3832

2. Projectronics, Plot No. 321, Near Amway Building, Niladri Vihar Road, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 097764 14425

3. Techno Electronics, 149/2603, Dr. Ambedkar Vihar, Behind Bus Stand, Odisha
Baramunda, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha

4. Zenx, Lane-4, plot no: 1140/2401,aerodrome area, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 077880 0024
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?