8th September 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

List of IT companies in which I can apply for the internship?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I want internship in IT company please provide the information about IT company Internship as per i mentioned above and also all details the relate of internship? What is the minimum criteria they will look for doing the training?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  2. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  3. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  4. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
  5. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  7. List down the companies to apply for internship after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  8. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  9. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  10. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  11. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  12. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  13. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  14. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  15. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies which provides internship for Electronics and Telecommunication students? What should be the procedure followed to apply for them? -- [New]
  17. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  18. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
8th September 2015, 01:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies in which I can apply for the internship?

You can apply for internship in following companies

1. Acusis Software India, Acusis, Bangalore India Headquarters, City Office 17/2 Dollars Chamber Lalbagh Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 22247626

2. Trigent Software, 49, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, Race Course Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, Phone: 080 22263000

3. Newgen Software Technologies, FF 2, Alpine Arch, 10, Langford Road, Shantinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025, Phone: 080 22237765

4. Sonata Software, 6, Richmond Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
Phone: 080 67783299

5. Carizen Software, 4/1, 3, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052
Phone: 080 22208778
8th September 2015, 01:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies in which I can apply for the internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I want internship in IT company please provide the information about IT company Internship as per i mentioned above and also all details the relate of internship? What is the minimum criteria they will look for doing the training?
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in IT:-

1.Skyinfotech, D6/3 Okhla Industrial Area,, Phase 1,, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 0120 424 2223

2. Webcom Technologies, C-23, NDSE-I,, Amrit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4922 2600

3. HTS India, High Technologies Solutions, N-18,Kalkaji,Near HDFC Bank, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 4050 4444
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?