4th September 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about Startups Club Services Private Limited Demo Day Management Internship?

Dear Sir, please help me to know about the details of Demo Day Management Internship which is offering by Startups Club Services Private Limited. I want to get the details as I have heard about this internship program. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

7th September 2018, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about Startups Club Services Private Limited Demo Day Management Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, please help me to know about the details of Demo Day Management Internship which is offering by Startups Club Services Private Limited. I want to get the details as I have heard about this internship program. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates from Bangalore city with English proficiency (spoken and written) are eligible to apply for the Demo Day Management Internship at Startups Club Services. Duration of the Demo Day Management internship is 6 months. Candidates willing to work in full time are preferred for the Demo Day Management internship at Startups Club Services. Selected candidates can get around Rs 12000 to Rs 15000 per month as a stipend. They can also get Certificate, Letter of Recommendation and Job Offer after completion of the Demo Day Management internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?