4th September 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Demo Day Management Interns in Startups Club Services Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Demo Day Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

7th September 2018, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Demo Day Management Interns in Startups Club Services Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Demo Day Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Selected candidates can get around Rs 12000 to Rs 15000 as a stipend to do Demo Day Management internship at Startups Club Services Private Limited. Candidates have to contact the organization for exact details. Duration of the Demo Day Management internship is 6 months. Candidates from Bangalore city with English proficiency (Spoken and Written) skills are preferred for the Demo Day Management internship at Startups Club Services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?