11th October 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges in which I can apply for senior internship?

What is the procedure to apply for senior internship & list of colleges where i can apply for? Can you please give me the list of colleges which I am applicable to apply for? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List dental colleges in thrissur for doing senior internship?
  2. Procedure for Senior internship in Kerala? List colleges offering senior internship in Kerala?
  3. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure followed to apply for senior internship after completion of BDS? -- [New]
  5. Dental colleges in Ernakulam which provides senior internship and procedure to apply?
  6. Which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship?
  7. How to apply for Senior internships in Tamilnadu Government Colleges?
  8. List of details to be followed to apply for senior internship in Physiotherapy in CMC, Vellore?
  9. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  10. How to do Internship from TATA Motors after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. How to apply for Senior internship in Chennai being a BDS student?
  12. Lists of Dental colleges of Kerala to do senior internship after BDS
  13. Details regarding Senior Internship for Occupational Therapist?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for senior internship of physiotherapy in CMC, Vellore?
  15. List of private and government colleges providing internship after BDS?
  16. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  17. List of government colleges in Mumbai to do internship in BDS? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship? List of companies which we can apply for the internship?
11th October 2016, 09:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in which I can apply for senior internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to apply for senior internship & list of colleges where i can apply for? Can you please give me the list of colleges which I am applicable to apply for? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same.

Thanks!
List of the college for internship in India:-

1. ESIC Dental College & Hospital, Phone: +91-11-27861033, Rohini, North Delhi,

2. Harsaran Dass Dental College, Contact No: 0522 - 2274030. Location: 26th Km. Stone, Delhi-Hapur Bypass , NH-24 Kazipura Turn , Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201302

3. I.T.S Centre for Dental Studies & Research (I.T.S-CDSR), Delhi- Meerut Road , Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201206 Contact Email: [email protected]

4. I.T.S. Centre for Dental Studies & Research, Delhi- Meerut Road , Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201206 Contact Email: [email protected]

5. Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital, 46/1, Site IV Industrial Area, Sahibabad Ghaziabad, U.P. - 201 010 India Phone: +91-120-4176700

For application of the above mentioned companies ,you can send a CV with all testimonial to the given address through ordinary post. You can also attach a request letter for internship with signature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?