24th December 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?

Sir,
I am B.Tech computer science student. I want to do my 7th semester training from DRDO. Kindly inform me about the detailed procedure for applying for the training program and also the accommodation details.

18th May 2017, 05:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?

To do your 7th semester project training at DRDO, you need to visit the DRDO office and enquire about the project details. They will inform you the process that you need to follow for doing the project at DRDO. You need to submit the No-Objection certificate from your college HOD and submit it in DRDO then, they will allow you to do project in DRDO.
19th May 2017, 09:20 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?

Detailed Procedure to do Training at DRDO:

>> Candidates who are pursuing their third year of Engineering are certainly eligible to do training

>> As you are presently doing 7th semester of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, I am very sure that you are eligible to do training at DRDO

>> You are required to choose the lab from the official website of DRDO first and then contact the director of the concerned lab

>> You are required to send your Resume mentioning all your personal as well as study related detailed in it and you need to attach a covering letter with the resume

>> For the same to the HR department of DRDO or to the concerned director of the respective lab and wait for the approval to come from the respective lab.

>> In general, the duration of training lasts for about 4 to 5 weeks

Click here for DRDO official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?