23rd March 2016, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Internship in L&T, Surat being a Mechanical 2nd year student?

Hello,
I am doing Mechanical Engineering 2nd year. I would like to know that how to get Summer Internship in L&T, Surat? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. L&T Surat offers summer internship or not?
  2. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  4. How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?
  5. List of institutions offering Summer Internship program for 3rd year engineering student?
  6. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. How to apply for summer internship when I am in 2nd year Mechanical??
  9. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for summer internship for 2 year B.Tech student?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  13. Companies in Surat offering internship during summer holidays?
  14. Process to apply for summer Internship at Hyderabad being a 2nd year B.Tech student?
  15. How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat?
  16. How to do internship in summer if I am in 2nd year mechanical engineering
  17. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech? Where to apply?
  18. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
27th March 2016, 01:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship in L&T, Surat being a Mechanical 2nd year student?

If there is any vacancy like if there are any seats left for admission of candidates in the summer internship program in L&T, you will probably be provided admission upon your intention to opt for it. You will have to contact the Organization and demand for the application form for enrollment in the internship program. After successfully submitting the application form providing the required details, if there is any vacancy you will be provided admission, upon your fulfillment of admission criteria.
25th April 2016, 09:20 PM
Dharmesh patoriya

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship in L&T, Surat being a Mechanical 2nd year student?

I am student of mechanical engineering in 3 year how can i attain your training programe
27th April 2016, 09:00 PM
IQ14

L&T only provide summer training to the engineering candidates. If you want to apply for the summer training then firstly you need to had a NOC certificate which you will get through your college,for this you have to contact through your training and placement cell.After getting NOC certificate then you have to go through the L&T training department office and take a application form for applying for the industrial training fill it with your full academic and personal details after that submit it with your CV and NOC certificate.
16th May 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of mechanical 3rd year i want to know what is the procedure for summer training in l&t is any online registration is needed or directly contact with the hr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?