10th September 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Eastern Railways for B.Tech(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) 3rd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am Anand Mukate. I am now studying in 3rd year of B.Tech(Instrumentation & Control Engineering). Can I apply for Internship programme in Eastern Railways right now? If yes, please send me the detail procedure of it.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for internship in Indian Railways?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  6. Is it possible for me to get internship in L&T while doing my B.E 3rd year civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Formalities to apply for Internship in BSNL, Tirupati for B.Tech(Control Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, DLF and IISC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
1st January 2016, 12:51 AM
userdefined

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Eastern Railways for B.Tech(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) 3rd year student?

As you have done instrumentaiton which comes under Electrica field , Indian Railways have lot of opportunities.
You can do Internship in Indian Railways in your 3rd year course of Instrumentation Engineering.
They do not offer internship by notify about the vacancy but you have to request them for any internship.
Stipend will not be provided by them instead you have to pay fees for using their properties and infrastructure.
Indian Railways offer you to do In plant Training/ Internship/ Project work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?