28th March 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am in 3rd year B.Tech student of IIT Madras,
I want to do Internship in Indian Railways.
Please tell me the procedure for applying.
With Regards-
Meena Mahesh

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  7. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship in Indian Railways?
  18. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
31st March 2015, 11:30 PM
palash02.03.2010

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Dear,
You have to take a forwarding latter from your TPO cell and approach to the office of the railway for the training.
3rd April 2015, 09:17 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech 3rd year student?

I am providing you the procedure to be followed for getting the internship in Indian railway for B. Tech 3rd year student:

Step 1: First, you need to send an application form along with your proper resume.

Step 2: If they are satisfied about your resume they can send an admission letter to you.

Step 3: Finally, for getting you need to submit a Bonafied certificate at the time of the internship. These benefits certificated has been distributed at your college.

If all the formalities has been done, they conduct an internship for you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?