2nd July 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Training programme in IIT Roorkee for M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) student?

sir
i am a student of M.Sc.(applied miro and biotech) in banasthali university.
i want to know that can i apply for micro or biotech training
and if yes please give the details procedure for applying for the training in IIT ROORKEE.
Thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training from IIT Delhi being a candidate from 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  4. Summer training in biotechnology at iit, delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for 3 months training in IIT Delhi
  6. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  7. Should I leave my job in DRDO for the post of Tax assistant in CBEC?
  8. Procedure and companies at Chandigarh, Mohali or Panchkula for 6 weeks training during May, June and July for a student studying in 2nd year B.Tech at IIT Roorkee?
  9. How to do inplant training programme?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship in L&T?
  11. Can I do CS without B.Com?
  12. In which training center can I apply while doing Biotechnology 2nd year? Procedure to apply for summer training?
  13. How to apply for training at IIT Institutes? What is the procedure?
  14. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme at IIT being a M.Tech Food Engineering & Technology student?
  15. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  16. Institutes for 4 months Training programme in Microbiotechnology and Molecular Bioinformatics for B.Tech Biotechnology 7th semester student?
  17. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for IIT Summer Training?
8th July 2014, 09:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Training programme in IIT Roorkee for M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) student?

Yes, you can definitely apply for Micro or Biotech training cum project work in IIT Roorkee.
Procedure of applying is as follows.

1. The opportunities are declared in the official website of IIT, Roorkee. So you need to keep in touch with the official website atleast two -three months prior to your training period.
2. Applications are usually made online. Hence you need to apply online.
3. After evaluation of the career record of all the applicants, they will declare the list of selected students.
4. If you are selected, a confirmation mail will be sent to you, to which you need to reply and confirm your position for the training opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?