18th January 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?

Respected Sir/Mam,

Myself Arshad khan BE mechanical 3rd year mechanical. I need to know about the procedure and detail about internship in Tata motor . I have keen intrest to do internship in automobile company in India .

Thanks

21st January 2015, 09:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?

TATA Motors is an excellent place for the mechanical engineering students to pursue internship. It offers global internship opportunity. To avail the opportunity, you need to submit your resume and if shortlisted they will contact you. You can submit your resume by clicking here.

Otherwise you can also avail internship opportunity by contacting the concerned branch. For this, you need to approach the concerned branch's HR department and have a discussion with the HR manager. Then you need to follow the steps as instructed by HR manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?