18th September 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Angular Development internship in Quantum IT Noida?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing an internship of Angular Development internship in Quantum IT Noida Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the documents which are essentially required to apply for this internship?

21st September 2019, 04:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Angular Development internship in Quantum IT Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing an internship of Angular Development internship in Quantum IT Noida Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the documents which are essentially required to apply for this internship?

Documents required to apply for the Angular Development internship in the Quantum IT, Noida are given below:

Completely filled application form

Curriculum vitae

Copies of educational certificates and mark statements

Covering letter

Work experience certificate

Recent photograph

No objection certificate
21st September 2019, 07:21 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Documents required to apply for Angular Development internship in Quantum IT Noida?

Documents required to apply for Angular Development internship in Quantum IT, Noida are given below:-

1. Candidate's aadhar card.
2. Pan card.
3. Birth certificate or any identity card.
4. Experience (if any).
5. 12th mark sheet.

You may visit their official website www.quantumitinnovation.com for more information.
21st September 2019, 10:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Angular Development internship in Quantum IT Noida?

Documents required to apply for Angular Development internship in Quantum IT Noida is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

6. Updated Resume

For more information visit on (http://www.quantumitinnovation.com/)
22nd September 2019, 12:58 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The documents required to apply for Angular Development internship in Quantum IT Noida is given below:-

:-Government issued ID card
:-10th mark sheet
:-12th mark sheet
:-Graduation Mark sheet
:-Experience letter
:-4 Passport size photographs of the candidate
:-No Objection Certificate

You can visit the website www.quantumitinnovation.com for more information.
23rd September 2019, 01:38 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidates must have to submit applications with documents such as application form with photograph, recommendation letters, Certificate of undertaking from the applicant, Recommendation letters, Covering letter, Academic certificates, Work experience certificate (If any), etc. For more information about the Angular Development internship at Quantum IT Noida please visit the official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?