20th February 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for React Native App Development Internship in Snippt, Chennai?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply React Native App Development Internship in Snippt, Chennai. So, I would like to know that what documents are required for applying React Native App Development Internship over there. Please let me know immediately.

6th March 2019, 05:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for React Native App Development Internship in Snippt, Chennai?

Documents required to apply for React Native App Development Internship in Snippt, Chennai:

Resume,

Photo ID card such as Passport, Pan card, Aadhar card etc.

Passport size photographs,

Hard copy of Mark sheets.

26th May 2021, 07:36 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to apply for React Native App Development Internship in Snippt, Chennai?

Documents required:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

5. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).

6. CV/Resume.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?