9th June 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Does Engineers India Limited offer an Internship in Data Sciences to EIE final semester student?

Hello Friends, I am in my final semester of B.E. in EIE stream. I want to do an Internship in Engineers India Limited in Data Sciences topic. I would like to know that they offer an Internship to final semester student or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Rail Tel Corporation of India Limited offer an Internship to Mechanical 4th semester student?
  2. What kind of Internships are available in Engineers India Limited for Chemical 5th semester student?
  3. Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro, Hyderabad for a B.Tech(EIE) student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EIE) 4th semester student?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EIE) final year student?
  6. In which companies can I do internship while doing EIE 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does Indian Road Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student?
  8. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) final semester student in Delhi or Noida?
  9. Multinational Companies which offer Internship to BBM final semester student?
  10. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EIE) 2nd year student in Chennai?
  11. Criteria for doing Internship in companies?
  12. Does Hindustan Unilever offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  13. Organizations which offer Internship to MCA 5th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  15. Which company I can apply for internship to get it with 60% marks in B.E ECE?
  16. List of Multinational Companies which offer Free Internship to MCA 2nd semester student?
  17. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(EIE) 6th semester student in Kolkata and Howrah?
13th June 2016, 01:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Engineers India Limited offer an Internship in Data Sciences to EIE final semester student?

I am extremely sorry to state that Engineers India Limited does not offer any internship opportunity in the field of Data Science. You need to opt for some other company in this domain as there is no such opportunity in Engineers India Limited. Companies like MuSigma, Heckyl, Sigmoid Analytics, Indix, Flutura, etc. provides opportunities in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?