28th April 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EIE) 4th semester student?

Hello Sir,
I am student of B.Tech 4th semester with EIE branch.
I want to do Summer Internship in NTPC.
Please help me to know about the procedure.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  3. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  8. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  9. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  10. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  11. Procedure of summer internship from NTPC Rajasthan unit?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for the internship in ISRO, Delhi while doing B.Tech ECE 4th semester?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 4th semester student in Delhi and Noida? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for getting summer internship from BHEL when doing 4th semester in B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  17. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  18. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
29th September 2016, 11:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EIE) 4th semester student?

Don't apply for internship in NTPC during your 4th semester as because they doesn't entertain candidates of 2nd year. You can apply during your 3rd year or above.

You have to contact the HR department regarding the availability of internship and fill up the training application form.

After that you have to get a NOC and a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college stating that you want to do internship and the area of your training.

Submit the form, the letter with a copy of resume and address it to the HR department of NTPC.

After the selection of your resume you will receive an acknowledgement letter. Now get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the letter and send it again to their authorities.

Soon you will be called for interview for the selection process and hence, after clearing the interview you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?