25th August 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Does ONGC provides internship for M.Sc Polymer Chemistry student? How to apply for it?

I am pursuing M.Sc Polymer Chemistry from CIPET and willing to get internship from ONGC. Does ONGC provides internship for the same? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship from ONGC being a M.Sc in Polymer Chemistry student?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for internship in ONGC or NTPC after completion of B.Sc Chemistry graduation?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  5. How to get internship in ONGC company? What are the requirements for B.Sc Chemistry student?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ONGC for BTech Petroleum 6th semester student?
  7. How to do Ph.D through distance education after completing MSc in Polymer Chemistry
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. Possibility to do 1 year Internship in ONGC for BTech ECE student?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Polymer Engineering) 5th semester student in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  12. List of companies offering Summer Internship to MSc(Analytical Chemistry) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  13. Steps to apply for an Internship in ONGC for Chemical 4th semester student?
  14. What kind of job can we get after completion of MSc in applied chemistry? How can I enter in ONGC? Information about the entrance in the field of chemistry for ONGC?
  15. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  16. When the notification of Internship will be published in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  17. Chances to do Internship in ONGC for Organic Chemistry female graduate?
  18. Am I eligible for internship training in ONGC? -- [Most Discussed]
21st September 2017, 11:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does ONGC provides internship for M.Sc Polymer Chemistry student? How to apply for it?

Yes, ONGC provided internship for M.Sc in Polymer Chemistry background candidates. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for joining Internship at ONGC.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" or "Master's Degree" from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with Master's Degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for Internship.

>> You are required to contact the HR Department of the Organization and get admission form and get approval form from your college and submit all the required documents in the Organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?