5th August 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Linux/Windows Server Administration internship in S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

9th August 2019, 12:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Linux/Windows Server Administration internship in S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Last date to apply for the Linux / Windows Server Administration internship in the S Naidu Tech, Mira Bhayandar is 18th August, 2019.

Candidates with knowledge and skills in Linux are preferred for the Linux / Windows Server Administration internship in the S Naidu Tech, Mira Bhayandar. Interns can get a stipend of Rs 2,500 per month and a certificate for doing the Linux / Windows Server Administration internship in the S Naidu Tech, Mira Bhayandar.
9th August 2019, 02:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship?

Last date to apply for Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship at S Naidu Tech in Mira Bhayandar is 18 August 2019.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.
9th August 2019, 03:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship is 18th August 2019 for the duration of 3 months and you can join immediately. There is only 1 vacancy is available for this internship. The candidate who has good knowledge of Linux can apply for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.snaidu.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?