5th August 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Venkateshwar Professional Studies Private Limited Delhi?

Dear friends, I want to apply for an internship in Venkateshwar Professional Studies Private Limited Delhi. I came to know that this firm is offering an internship which is Digital Marketing. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this internship.

9th August 2019, 04:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Venkateshwar Professional Studies Private Limited Delhi?

The eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Venkateshwar Professional Studies Private Limited, Delhi is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Creative writing and English Proficiency in Written can apply.

==> Candidate should be available full time in the office for the 4 months duration.

==> Candidate should be from Delhi and neighboring cities can apply.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.
10th August 2019, 12:14 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Venkateshwar Professional Studies Private Limited Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship at Venkateshwar Professional Studies Private Limited in Delhi are described below.

1) You must have knowledge in Creative Writing.

2) You should have proficiency in English (Written).

3) You should have knowledge in digital marketing.

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 4 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) You must be from Delhi and neighboring cities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?