30th May 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Internship in PSU for CSE 2nd year student?

Sir/Madam, I am studying in BTech with Computer Science Engineering. I am a 2nd year student and I want to apply an Internship in PSU. So, I would like to know about my eligibility for applying an Internship in any PSU. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply internship in PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, BEL being a 2nd year CSE student?
  2. Requirements to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  3. Whether a CSE student can apply for Internship during winter vacations?
  4. Companies offering Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Kochi?
  5. Detailed procedure, eligibility criteria and fee expenses to apply for Internship in IIT Kanpur for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  6. Eligibility to apply and fee to pay for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  7. Companies offering an Internship to BTech CSE 2nd year student in Warangal? -- [New]
  8. How to apply an Internship in PSU for M.Tech Production Engineering and System Technology 2nd semester student?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Noida? Is it better to apply for an Internship in any Electronics company instead of IT/CS companies?
  10. Internship program in MNCs companies being a B.Tech 2nd year CSE student?
  11. How to apply for internship being in 3rd year of CSE?
  12. Eligibility criteria, procedure and examination date of various PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BCCL for ECE 2nd year student?
  14. How can I apply for Summer Internship in HCL, Gurgaon being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  15. Companies offering Internship to BTech CSE 2nd year student in Mumbai?
  16. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?