22nd November 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Internship in HMT, Hyderabad for Materials & Metallurgy 3rd year student?

Dear Sir,
Am I eligible to do Internship in HMT, Hyderabad? I am 3rd year student from IIIT of Materials & Metallurgy Engineering. Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  3. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  5. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  6. Where can i find Internship for 3rd year Metallurgical & Materials students?
  7. Summer Internship for 2 months in SAIL, Tamil Nadu for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  9. Where I should apply for Winter Internship being a B.E.(Metallurgy and Material Engineering) 3rd year student of NIT-Durgapur? Procedure to apply?
  10. How to apply for internship in Larsen and Toubro(L&T) while doing 3rd year B.Tech Civil?
  11. Internship related to Metallurgy available in BHEL for B.Tech(Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. How to do Internship in Hyderabad being a 3rd year student of B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Are there any internship for a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do mini project in HMT Hyderabad branch?
  16. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  17. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
11th December 2017, 11:00 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Internship in HMT, Hyderabad for Materials & Metallurgy 3rd year student?

In order to apply for internship in HMT, Hyderabad, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout your bachelor's degree

> You should not have any long educational gaps

> You should not have any pending backlogs

> You should have good knowledge about your subject area

> You must have good command over English

> You must have good computer knowledge

> You must have good technical knowledge and should have great learning abilities also

I have also provided the contact details of the company, where you can call or visit them if you have any other queries:

Add: Pb 39, Door 60-010, Cie, Gandhi Nagar, Qutubullapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500037, ph : 040 2307 3062
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?