26th September 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an opportunity for 1 year internship programme from government college?

Well tell me the eligibility for getting opportunity to complete 1-year internship programme from government colleges after completing final year BDS..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  2. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. Eligibility criteria and details of Internship programme in BSNL? What I have to do in Internship?
  5. Best are to do internship project in Finance? How to get an opportunity to do internship in Tata Motors?
  6. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  7. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  8. How to do my internship from government college of Mumbai
  9. Can I do internship from some government college after completing final year from private college? What is the procedure?
  10. Which are the good internship programme in an industry
  11. How to get seat or admission in private or government college for internship?
  12. Information about Microsoft student internship programme?
  13. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  14. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  15. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. Where can I get the opportunity for internship while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  18. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?