6th April 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Getting internship with good package for 6 month training?

Dear Sir,
My self is Raj and I am a student of 7th sem from punjab technical university and my stream is CSE ....I just wanna to know that is that any company for us which will give us a good internship in this 6 month training period.......?

12th April 2014, 08:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Getting internship with good package for 6 month training?

It is very hard to get internship opportunities unless one is from Tier-1 institutes of the country which includes the top IITs and NITs only or one is having a very good contact with the high ranking officials of any company. Punjab Technical University is a very good university and among the top universities of the country and moreover you are from CSE background, thus it will be easier for you to get some opportunity especially in the software sector.

You can try for internships in the top companies like Samsung, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Infosys, TCS. You can also try for the PSUs like IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, etc. If you get a chance you will surely get a good experience working in it and will be able to learn many new things.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?