6th November 2016, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Which Government Institutes provides summer training for Civil Engineering students? What is the procedure for applying?

Hello Sir, I wanted to know the names of Government Institutions that provide summer training for Civil Engineering students. I also want to know about the procedure for applying? I would be very thankful if you answer my question.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
  2. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for internship with a back paper? How can I apply for it?
  5. How to do summer training in DLF or L&T while doing Civil engineering 3rd year?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer internship?
  7. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in IIT, Delhi?
  10. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  11. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  12. How to apply for civil engineering summer training?
  13. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  14. List of companies in Madurai for summer training in civil engineering -- [New]
  15. List of institutes offering Internship during summer vacations for Civil students?
  16. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  18. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
15th November 2016, 09:33 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Government Institutes provides summer training for Civil Engineering students? What is the procedure for applying?

Almost all the Govt. institutes with exception of a few provide summer training to the candidates from all over the India.

The procedure followed is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, he should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case.

* Some companies/institutes which run exclusive training programs also charge some fees as well which you have to pay.

After this you can take the admission in the training program successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?