11th October 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Government institutes providing 6 months internship?

I am a student of 4th yr b.tech(biotechnology) nd i want 2 know about the names of government institutes providing 6th months internship. it vl b realy helpful for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government institutes providing 6 months internship program for B.Tech IT students?
  2. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  3. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  4. Information about internship in government institutes?
  5. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  6. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  7. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector for MCA candidates? Companies that are providing Internship?
  9. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  10. Institutes and companies in Noida and Delhi providing internship program? Contact information along with the fee structure and other requirements?
  11. Which institutes should I opt for 6 months internship while doing 3rd year CSE?
  12. Two months internship in M.Tech Mechatronics?
  13. Institutes offering summer internship to MSc Biochemistry students for two months? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of software companies providing internship for 2 months between May and July?
  15. All India PGMEE vs. DNB? For DNB, 9 months internship is required or 1 year internship?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. Which computer center is genuine between CSC and NIIT?
  18. Which are the companies providing internship for 6 months
13th October 2014, 08:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government institutes providing 6 months internship?

You can apply for biotech internship in following government institutes in India. You must have a very good academic record from your 10th to B.Tech, then only you can get an opportunity for internship.

1. National Facility for Microbial Type Culture Collection (MTCC) at Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh.

2. National Facility for Collection of Blue Green Algae (BGA) Collection at IARI, New Delhi.

3. National Facility for Marine Cyanobacteria at Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirapalli.

4. National Facility for Plant Tissue Culture Repository at NBPGR, Pusa, New Delhi.

5. National Laboratory Animal House Facilities at Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow.

6. National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?