16th October 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in Core Companies being first year M.Tech student?

Respected sir,

I AM PURSUING M.TECH AT SRI VENKATESHWARA UNIVERSITY TIRUPATHI. MY SPECIALIATION IS IN SIGNAL PROCESSING. I AM PRESENTLY IN MY FIRST SEMESTER. I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO APPLY FOR CORE COMPANIES TO DO INTERNSHIP. WAITING FOR POSITIVE RESPONSE.
THANKU

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in core companies being a Civil student at Allahabad?
  2. How to apply for internship in Core Companies being first year M.Tech student? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?
  4. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  5. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  6. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  7. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  8. How can I get an internship in core companies?
  9. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  10. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  11. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  12. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  13. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  15. How to do internships in core companies being a 3rd year Computer Science student?
  16. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  17. How should I apply for internship in core companies while in B.E 3rd year Electrical and Electronics?
  18. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
16th September 2016, 12:52 AM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Core Companies being first year M.Tech student?

There are two ways you can apply for your internship in any core company.

>> you can talk to your college's training and placement office and go through them
>> Or you can apply individually for companies

List of companies :

> SAIL
> BHEL
> GAIL
> NTPC
> BEL
> L&T
> ALSTOM
> IOCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?