27th July 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship or implant training after completing 4 semesters of B.Tech EEE course?

I'm eee student .
As I m going to complete my 4 semester exam so I am interested in internship or implant training . So please tell some company for it (place Coimbatore )

28th July 2015, 11:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship or implant training after completing 4 semesters of B.Tech EEE course?

It is nice to see you looking for training after your 4th semester. Since you are from EEE background, so you can pursue training in PSUs, power and steel plants, electricity corporation of India, power training institutes, Indian railways, metro Railways and even IT training institutes and companies. You need to apply online in companies which have online provision or you need to apply offline by contacting their branches.
28th July 2015, 10:59 PM
reconnect

Default Re: How to apply for internship or implant training after completing 4 semesters of B.Tech EEE course?

Mainly the company give training to those student who have complete there 6th semester .So you can apply after completing 6 semester.Till that you can do extra courses regarding to your branch such as-

1-C language.
2-Java.
3-Matlab etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?