27th July 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Details about internship training in HCL being a CSE 3rd year student?

I am studying cse 3rd year.and I want to get internship training in hcl. guide me please send me the details tomy gmail:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Implant training or internship at HCL for B.Tech iT 3rd year student?
  2. Summer Internship in HCL, Noida for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  3. How to do Summer Internship from HCL in Noida being a student of 3rd year B.Tech in CSE?
  4. How to do summer training in HCL, Noida? I am studying in CSE 3rd year
  5. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  6. Corporate Internship in HCL, Lucknow for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  7. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  8. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  10. Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  11. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  12. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  13. List of companies except HP and HCL which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon?
  14. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  15. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  16. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  17. List of the training centers in Jaipur offering training for CSE students? I am B.Tech 3rd year (CSE) student
  18. How to apply for internship in HCL Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
28th July 2015, 08:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about internship training in HCL being a CSE 3rd year student?

HCL is a very well reputed and well established company. Getting training from such a company is not an easy task.

So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your academics at good grades for ease in getting training.

Here is the details of training in HCl :

Summer Internship Program for B. Tech Students :

Following topics are offered for training in HCl :

** S Q L / Oracle

** Networks & Networking

** M C S E/ M C I T P

** Linux & Red Hat (RHCE, RHEL)

** Java, Advance Java, J2ee

** Exchange Server

Procedure for Summer Internship in HCL :

** You can apply online for the training in HCl

** You simply have to submit details about your education

** Submit Good resume and a recommendation letter from your institute.

Contact Details:

E-78, South Extension-1
NEW DELHI-110049
0-9582999345, 0-9582999346, 0-9582999348
Email: [email protected]
28th July 2015, 10:02 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Details about internship training in HCL being a CSE 3rd year student?

Firstly you need to had a training letter from your college.Then after contact to person who is currently working in that company.Because they do not provide training to that person who do not have reference one due to there security purpose.After that take the application form, fill it and submit it along with the document and registration fees to the training head of the company through the reference person.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?