30th August 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship while doing IT 2nd year engineering?

i am a IT student persuing 2nd year in engineering college of bikaner how to apply in
internship program? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow to apply for the internship? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship while doing IT 2nd year engineering?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  8. How can I apply for Internship being a Electrical 2nd year student? Where to apply?
  9. How to apply for internship if I am doing 2nd year IT engineering in Bikaner?
  10. Process to apply for summer Internship at Hyderabad being a 2nd year B.Tech student?
  11. Does Facebook offer Internship to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to do internship in 2nd year of EE at Larsen & Toubro Limited, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  13. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech? Where to apply?
  14. Is it possible to do Internship in abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year students?
  15. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. How to apply for summer internship while doing 2nd year engineering in Information science?
  18. How can I do internship in some reputed company while doing B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?
31st August 2016, 06:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship while doing IT 2nd year engineering?

Yes, you are eligible for internship being a 2nd year IT engineering student.
However, the chances of getting internship opportunities are less as companies prefer candidates from 3rd and 4th year engineering course.

The procedure of application depends on the company in which you are applying.

Some companies have online provision of application where you can apply online and submit resume in their online portal.

Some companies have offline provision of application in which you need to contact the companies offline and get the application form.

Some companies recruit through third party internship portals.

Some recruit through the reference of their employees.

Hence, upload your profile in the leading internship portals, and select in which company you want to do your internship and proceed as per their application procedure and eligibility criteria.

Generally candidates have to take permission from their college/university and write an application to the HR department of the company and send it to them with a resume, reference letter, and recommendation letter from the college attached to it.

After some days the company will send an acknowledgement if they selects you for internship, and after that you are eligible for internship into their organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?