30th August 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply internship in HCL for MCA students?

I am student of mca , want internship in the hcl company . Plz reply me what are the procedures,? Can you please answer me on this as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete steps which we have to follow?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  2. Can I do an Internship in HCL being a B.Sc(Electronics) student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Does CDAC provides 6 months internship for MCA candidate? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  5. What is the internship procedure in TCS for MCA students?
  6. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?
  7. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Delhi for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  9. How to apply for internship in HCL while in 5th semester MCA? Is there any requirement of reference?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in HCL Technologies?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship at HCL for computer science diploma student? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Noida for BCA final year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL for MBA 2nd year student?
  15. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
  16. Where to get internship in Hyderabad for MCA students?
  17. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  18. How to apply for internship in HCL Noida?
31st August 2016, 06:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply internship in HCL for MCA students?

As you are a MCA student so, you are eligible to apply for internship in HCL company.

HCL invites applicants for 6 weeks and 6 months summer internship & industrial project training.

Period of training:

6 weeks, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days, 120 days and 6 months.

In order to apply for internship in HCL you have to fill up an application form there itself. You have to get a recommendation letter from your college/institute with a no objection letter, reference letter and a copy of resume. After that you have to send all these to the company's HR department.

After a certain period of time if the company replies you back regarding your internship and if they selects you, then you are eligible for the internship program in their organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?