25th February 2016, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Summer Internship being Civil 4th semester student?

Hello Friends,
I am from BIT, Mesra and my branch is Civil Engineering. I just have completed my 4th semester. Please help me to know how to get summer Internship in any company and its applying procedure. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get internship opportunity while doing 4th semester B.E in Civil Engineering?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 4th semester student in Delhi and Noida? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Reliance Digital being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  5. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  7. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  9. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EIE) 4th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  12. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  13. Summer Internship in TCS, Bangalore for B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student?
  14. List of construction based companies in Delhi to do summer internship while doing 5th semester civil engineering?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  16. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  17. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
10th March 2016, 08:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Internship being Civil 4th semester student?

Since you are from BIT, Mesra so there will be many companies visiting your college in third year of your engineering course to recruit interns. You need to appear in such internship drives and make the most of the opportunity to get selected as interns. Since you are in fourth semester, so it is difficult to get internship as companies do not prefer second year students on account of less domain knowledge. You can opt for other domain internships through opportunities from internship portals and contacting various companies. Since you are in second year, so it is recommended you should go for industrial training. You can pursue training in PSUs, private construction, steel, power plants, Indian Railways, Cement companies, etc. In most of the cases, you need to contact the concerned company for knowing their application procedure and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?