25th February 2016, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an internship in IOCL and SAIL for Mechanical final semester student?

Hello,
Can anyone of you please let me know how to get an Internship in IOCL and SAIL? I am in my final semester of B.E. pursuing with Mechanical Engineering. Kindly help me to know about the procedure for applying.
With Regards-
Yugendra N.Raja

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  4. What is the procedure followed to do internship in IOCL? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  6. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Coimbatore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Hyderabad for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  13. How to apply for internship in IOCL, ONGC, SAIL?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  16. Procedure to apply one year Internship in SAIL for Mechanical graduate?
  17. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Internship in SAIL for PGDM candidate?
10th March 2016, 07:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an internship in IOCL and SAIL for Mechanical final semester student?

Procedure to be followed for internship in IOCL :-

- You need to do apply online.
- You need click here and then fill the online form.
- Once shortlisted, IOCL HR department will contact you via email.

SAIL does not offer any internship opportunity to B.E/B.Tech candidates as such. You need to contact the concerned branch to find if there is any opening and apply accordingly. However, you pursue industrial training in SAIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?