7th September 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship in BHEL Hyderabad?

May I know how to apply for summer internship in BHEL, Hyderabad? Can you please give me the information on the same? What are the steps which we need to follow? Can you please provide me the answer on this? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

11th September 2016, 11:08 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship in BHEL Hyderabad?

BHEL stands for "Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited". You have to follow up the below given steps to pursue your internship :

** First of all you have to prepare your academic resume including all project details.
** Apply NOC from 'training and placement' cell of your current institute.
** After that you have to visit the official website of the BHEL.
** There you have to tap on the Career option.
** After that you have to click on Training and placement.
** Here you have to fill your application form and submit that before due date.
** If they called/mailed you then you have to submit NOC duly attested by your institute.
** After that you have to face a technical interview.
12th September 2016, 02:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship in BHEL Hyderabad?

Procedure to do summer internship in BHEL :-

- Since BHEL does not have online provision of application, so the best way to apply for internship is through referral. Get in touch with the employees of BHEL and seek referral. Apply through the referral of the employee for the internship opportunity. Otherwise you need to contact the BHEL branch in Hyderabad, seek for openings as interns, and apply as per the instructions from the authority. However, it is recommended to try for referral as such applications are given higher importance especially if you can seek referral from senior level employees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?