12th July 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for major training from BHEL or HAL?

Hi .. I have completed 3rd year and i want to do training from bhel or HAL ..so how to apply for major training and what are the requirements to do major training..

15th July 2015, 03:39 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: How to apply for major training from BHEL or HAL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi .. I have completed 3rd year and i want to do training from bhel or HAL ..so how to apply for major training and what are the requirements to do major training..

Since, HAL is totally Government and Confidential organisation, so you will be authorized for the training in HAL if and only if you are placed in the HAL through its common entrance test. But, yes you can go for the Training in BHEL without any kind of complications. What you need to do is to make the following document from your institute :

1. Training letter.
2. NOC Letter.
3. Resume.
4. Official Document.

** And submit one copy of these documents to the BHEL and then you will be
called for the Interview.

15th July 2015, 05:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

BHEL and HAL does not provide training to all candidates.

:: It release application in the month of April for Summer Training.
So you can apply on that time.

:: Or you can still visit personally the HR department at BHEL and submit you application over there.

:: BHEL will inform you within a week whether your application is selected or not,

:: If they have taken your application when you went there for submitting that means you are selected in itself, if they don't have enough seats they must not have taken your application.

:: BHEL Provides summer training at following cities:

Haridwar
Bhopal
Hyderabad
Ghaziabad

Contact Details for getting training in HAL

HAL Training Services Ltd,
Unit 29 Wright Business Centre,
Carr Hill, Doncaster. DN4 8DE
phone: 01302 349724

You should make a training report on your performance during training time. It will helps you a lot.

20th July 2015, 10:58 AM
pointer01

If you want training in HAL then you need the reference person who is working in the HAL.
They do not provide training to those candidate who don't had a reference one as due to there security purpose.Then you have to submit your Bio-data and training letter to the training head of the company through the reference person.

If you want training in BHEL then you must have 65% till the current semester without having any current backlogs.Then you have to create your proper CV and mail it to the mailing address of your department head of BHEL.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?