22nd April 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Training/Internship in BHEL for EEE 4th semester?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a 2nd year 4th semester student in BTech Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra. I want to do Training/Internship in BHEL. But I don't know how to apply. Can you please guide me to apply for this?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  2. How can I apply for Internship in BHEL being a B.Tech(EEE) 7th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  4. How much should I score in GATE to secure job in BHEL being a B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  5. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  8. Software companies offering an Internship to BTech EEE 4th semester student in Kerala? -- [New]
  9. How to do internship in BHEL or DRDO while in 4th semester Mechanical
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  11. Information about approaching for internship in BHEL Hyderabad?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  13. List of companies offering Industrial Training to EEE Diploma 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  14. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam & BHEL, Hyderabad for EEE 5th semester student?
  15. Can I go to 5th semester after having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester and not attending practicals in 4th semester?
  16. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  18. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester?
29th May 2018, 10:37 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Training/Internship in BHEL for EEE 4th semester?

First of all you have to fill up the training letter available at your college. Then you have to send the letter with your resume to the General Manager of the HR department of BHEL. If they shortlist your resume then you have to send them a NOC from issued by your college. Now the admin department will guide you to complete the further process. I have attached the contact details of BHEL below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bhel contact.pdf(95.1 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?