22nd April 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Wipro for BBA(Finance) student?

Hi, I am interested to do Internship in Wipro. I am doing BBA(H) course in the specialization of Finance. Please tell me how I can apply for the Internship in Wipro? Please tell me the procedure asap. Thank you!

29th May 2018, 11:00 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Wipro for BBA(Finance) student?

In order to apply for internship in Wipro, you have to visit the career page at (https://careers.wipro.com/) and fill up the online application form. You have to select the area of your training and submit your resume. If they replies you back, then you have to submit a NOC from your college and follow their instructions. The admin department will help you to apply for the rest of the process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?