18th September 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Solution Platter Delhi is offering an internship related to Digital Marketing. I would like to know about the procedure that how I can apply for this internship? Please tell me immediately.

21st September 2019, 07:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi?

The process to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter, Delhi is very simple. You just have to visit their official website http://www.quantumitinnovation.com/. You will get an option of applying now there. You have to click on this link. Then, an application form will come up. You have to fill this form and click on the submit button.

The last date to apply for the internship is 16th September 2019 in Solution Platter, Delhi.

You may visit their official website www. solutionplatter.com for more information.
21st September 2019, 11:08 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi?

The Candidates willing to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (http://www.solutionplatter.com)
22nd September 2019, 07:22 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi?

The procedure to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter, Delhi is very simple. You have to visit their www.solutionplatter.com. You will get an option of applying now there. You have to click on this link. An application form will come in front of you. You have click this form. Within 24hr, they will contact you as per their requirements.

The last date to apply for the internship is 16th September 2019 in Solution platter, Delhi.
22nd September 2019, 11:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi?

Procedure to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi is, You can forward your updated resume for applying the Internship at [email protected] or [email protected]

They will definitely contact you according to their requirement.

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

'O' House, A3, Block, JanakPuri, New Delhi - 110058

You can also contact them over phone on +91- 9911 803600 or
+91- 9999 803600

You may visit the following website to know more about this internship.
https://www.solutionplatter.com/
23rd September 2019, 12:48 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard that Solution Platter Delhi is offering an internship related to Digital Marketing. I would like to know about the procedure that how I can apply for this internship? Please tell me immediately.
Those who interested to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi are required to apply in the prescribed application format. Applicants must have to submit No-Objection Letter from the Head of their institution. Applicants must have to produce at least two Letters of Reference in prescribed format from Institution. Applicants should submit the statement of proposed area of work and proposed faculty along with the application and details of fee payment. For more Information please visit official website -> Click Here !!.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?