4th November 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship being a Electrical 2nd year student? Where to apply?

Hello,
I am in 2nd year pursuing a course of Bachelors in Electrical Engineering from Jadavpur University, West Bengal and presently interested for an internship related to my course. Please help me regarding to where and how I can apply for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  3. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  5. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  6. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  7. How can I apply for an Internship in West Bengal being a B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Am I eligible to get internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering in IIT, Varanasi?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like crompton greaves, siemens or any other electrical based near Mumbai? I'm 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Kolkata?
  15. Can I apply for Internship in BHEL of Bhopal being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year Electrical Engineering? How to apply for this?
  16. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BHEL being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
17th November 2015, 10:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship being a Electrical 2nd year student? Where to apply?

For your kind information i want to tell you that most of the well reputed companies offers internship to the 3rd year and final year students.

So my suggestion to you is that you should wait for one more year and try to understand your field theoretically. After completion of your second year you can apply for the internship.

The best field for your internship is thermal power plants. Also you can apply in the followings :

** Mascon global ltd

** Cognizant technology solutions india

** Microsoft corporation (india) pvt.ltd.

** Zensar technologies ltd. Etc

Procedure for applying internship :

** First make recommendation letter from the Training and Placement In-charge of your college and department.

** Send this letter to training center or HR department of particular Company where you want to apply

** The letter should include your details and area of interest for training work during the training period.

** If HR Department will select you for training, then you will get letter form HR Side

** After receiving this letter, you can go for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?