26th July 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship in companies which are present in Bangalore after completion of MCA with 74% marks?

I am suman pursuing final MCA with an aggregation of 74% upto know,tel me the details for applying internship in any company in Bangalore? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  2. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  3. Companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
  5. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  6. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  8. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. List of companies offering internship around Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  10. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  12. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  13. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  14. What is the procedure and companies names to apply for internship after completion of MBA HR?
  15. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  18. List of companies offering internship for MCA students in Bangalore?
26th July 2015, 04:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in companies which are present in Bangalore after completion of MCA with 74% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am suman pursuing final MCA with an aggregation of 74% upto know,tel me the details for applying internship in any company in Bangalore? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer!
You are a candidates of MCA final year so you are eligible for internship. So you can can contact to below given companies.

List of companies for internship of MCA candidate in Bangalore:-

1. Infosys, Plot No. 44, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Phase 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2852 0261

2. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

3. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

4. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139

5. Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd, 15th B Cross Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2572 9663
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?