2nd July 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship programme in BSNL being a B.Tech 3rd year student?

hello
i am in b.tech 3rd year.
i am intrested in doing internship in bsnl.
can any one tell me how to go through..
i mean how to apply???????
please help me out

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Internship programme in BSNL being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  4. Summer Internship programme in BSNL Telecom, Ranchi for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  5. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  7. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  8. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  9. Can I do internship with BSNL? I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  10. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  12. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in BSNL after doing B.Tech 3rd year of ECE?
  14. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. Can I apply for Internship programme in HAL being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? -- [New]
  17. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  18. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
27th September 2016, 03:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship programme in BSNL being a B.Tech 3rd year student?

Being a B.Tech 3rd tear student you are eligible to apply for internship in BSNL.

At first you have to contact the college authorities. Get a recommendation letter and a No Objection Certificate from the training and placement cell of your college regarding the internship.

Or you can directly go and visit the HR department of BSNL and request for internship. But if you apply personally then you should have a strong contact out there. Because BSNL prefer candidates who gets in through employee referral. This the easiest and fastest way to get internship.

Now you have to prepare a resume, attach the relevant documents, the letter and address it to the authorities of BSNL.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets shortlisted. Now attach the NOC and the letter, get it signed by the principal of your college and send it back again to the authorities of the company.

Then you will be called for interview to complete the selection procedure and hence, after that you can start your training in BSNL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?