5th January 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for OpenCV Engineering Internship in Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for OpenCV Engineering Internship in Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre. Kindly let me know that how can I apply for OpenCV Engineering Internship in Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

26th May 2021, 02:54 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for OpenCV Engineering Internship in Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre?

To apply for this Internship at Thoht Delta Research And Development Centre, You have to visit their official website.
http://www.thohtdelta.in/

Next, You have to click the "CAREERS" tab and you need to click the "UPLOAD RESUME" tab and submit it.

They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Contact details of the company are given below.

Company Address:-

9, 4th St, Venkateswara Nagar, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020.

Contact Number:- 099445 31155
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?