15th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing summer training in Java and PHP? Information related to training programme?

Hello sir, I am B.Tech CS student from Kanpur and I wanted to get summer training in Java and PHP. Please provide me list of companies and all the information related to the training?

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies offers summer training in Java?
  2. Summer Training programme for Java certified candidate?
  3. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  5. List of companies in Bangalore to do summer training in Java? How to apply for it?
  6. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  7. List of companies providing training in Java with Stipends in Pune and Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  9. Companies providing Java training in Delhi or Gurgaon?
  10. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. Is there any Core Java summer training programme running in Agra?
  12. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Which is best to do in 45 days Summer Training among PHP, .NET and JAVA for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? List of institutes in Rajasthan?
  14. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  15. Companies providing summer training of NET and PHP for 4 to 6 week in Delhi and Noida
  16. Name of companies which provide internship in Java and C?
  17. List of companies in Chandigarh providing one month summer training in B.Pharmacy
  18. List of best training institutes of Delhi to do summer training in Java or Dot Net for BE Information Technology student
30th October 2017, 09:36 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing summer training in Java and PHP? Information related to training programme?

As of Kanpur, there are very few IT companies there. You will rarely get companies in that city offering PHP and java training.

In this case, you can move to Noida or Lucknow IT Park where you can get companies that will offer you PHP and java training.

There are many sites from where you can get information regarding training and internships in that particular company.

Visit their official sites or sites like internshala, interntheory that offer internships and summer training to students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?