14th June 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Internship in Reliance Digital being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th semester student?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of 4th semester of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar and I want to do Summer Internship in Reliance Digital. Kindly tell me how I can apply for Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Bharti Airtel and Reliance for B.E.(E&TC) 4th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  4. Can I get internship opportunity while doing 4th semester B.E in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 4th semester student in Delhi and Noida? Procedure to apply?
  6. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  7. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  9. Summer Internship in TCS, Bangalore for B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  12. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EIE) 4th semester student?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for getting summer internship from BHEL when doing 4th semester in B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  16. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
15th June 2015, 09:07 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship in Reliance Digital being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th semester student?

For your kind information i want to tell you that Reliance Digital provide training to only limited number of students and that too from the well reputed colleges like IIT's and NIT's.

Also my suggestion to you is that you should keep ready a college recommendation letter for the training because it will be needed at the time of submission of application form.

You simply have to contact directly or by a mail to the HR of the company.

If they approve your training application be examining your eligibility then you can start your training in Reliance Digital.
16th June 2015, 10:43 AM
reconnect

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship in Reliance Digital being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th semester student?

Hello..

As it is very difficult to get the summer internship at reliance digital Ltd.But you can apply it if you deserve its requirement.The detail is available in official website of reliance.

You can also apply to other good companies such as-

1-NTPC
2-HL private Ltd.
3-GALE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?