14th June 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Do Mahindra Motors offer training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester student?

Sir,
I want to do Training in Mahindra Motors.
I am doing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering in 7th semester.
Now my 7th semester is about to finish.
Kindly tell me Mahindra Motors provides Training?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Summer Inplant Training in Mahindra Motors being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 6th semester student? Requirements to apply?
  2. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  3. How can I join Mahindra Motors after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  5. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  6. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  7. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester candidate in Rajasthan?
  8. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Reputed institutes which offer Winter Training related to C and C++ for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Mysore?
  11. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  12. Qualification required to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors, Tata Motors or Hyundai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  14. How to do summer training in Mahindra after doing B.Tech 3rd year
  15. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  17. Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for 6 months Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow/Ahmedabad online being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
15th June 2015, 09:01 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Do Mahindra Motors offer training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester student?

Yes, definitely Mahindra motors offers training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester student.

You simply have to apply to the HR of the company.

My suggestion to you is that you should apply as soon as possible because so many students apply for the training in the same company and there are limited number of seats.

Sometimes selection is on the basis of first come first serve basis.

Also you may have to pay approximately 400 rupees per week for the training.
16th June 2015, 11:10 AM
reconnect

Default Re: Do Mahindra Motors offer training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester student?

Hello...

Yes Mahindra motor offer the training to B.tech student.For this you need to contact to your nearest mahindra office for getting more detail in that.You need to prepare your Biodata and follow the procedure suggested by them.HR of the mahindra company will give you whole detail related the summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?