2nd March 2021, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for a Web Development internship in Digital Solution Media Mumbai?

Hello friends, I came to know that Digital Solution Media Mumbai is offering an internship in Web Development. I would like to know how I can apply for this internship? Can any of you kindly tell me about the procedure?

6th March 2021, 12:30 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a Web Development internship in Digital Solution Media Mumbai?

Procedure to apply for a Web Development internship in Digital Solution Media Mumbai is given below.

Candidate should update latest CV on internshala portal by mentioning all skills and qualifications.

Now if you are eligible than you should apply for this internship before 16.3.2021 using given link.

https://internshala.com/internship/detail/web-development-internship-in-mumbai-at-digital-solution-media1614701863
6th March 2021, 03:26 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a Web Development internship in Digital Solution Media Mumbai?

You would need to send your resume to [email protected] to apply for Web Development internship in Digital Solution Media Mumbai with subject" Application for Web Development Internship". The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and other rounds of selection procedure.

The last date to apply for Web Development internship in Digital Solution Media Mumbai is 1st June 2021.

The interns will be offered Internship Certificate, opportunity to Meet Client, get Knowledge of Sales and Marketing 360° and alternative Intensive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?