6th June 2018, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in AIIMS for MSc(Food Service Management and Dietetics) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of MSc in Food Service Management and Dietetics. I want to do an Internship in AIIMS. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in AIIMS for me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria to apply for 6 months Internship in Dietetics & Food Service Management from AIIMS?
  2. How can I apply for RD Internship in AIIMS, Delhi being a student of PGD in Dietetics?
  3. Can I do an Internship being an M.Sc(Dietetics and Food Service Management) student?
  4. Procedure to do 6 months internship in dietetics from AIIMS, Delhi
  5. What course to do after completion of B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics and Food Service Management?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BPT student?
  7. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is procedure to apply for Internship of Physiotherapy in AIIMS, Delhi?
  9. Procedure to get internship at AIIMS
  10. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in AIIMS for BPT student? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  12. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS Doctor?
  14. Internship in dietetics is possible at AIIMS after doing M.Sc Nutritional science from Allahabad University? Eligibility, application forms, date and qualification required?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship in automobile service centre?
  16. Procedure of doing internship in CMC for 1st year M.Sc Food Service Management student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi for BAMS student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
6th June 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in AIIMS for MSc(Food Service Management and Dietetics) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am Ankita Chattopadhya, student of MSc, in food and nutrition from Calcutta university. I want to do an Internship in AIIMS. So, please kindly know about the procedure for applying an Internship in AIIMS for me.
6th June 2019, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in AIIMS for MSc(Food Service Management and Dietetics) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am Ankita Chattopadhya, student of MSc in Food and nutrition from Calcutta university. I want to do an Internship in AIIMS. So, please kindly know about the procedure for applying an Internship in AIIMS for me.
6th March 2021, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of MSc in Food Service Management and Dietetics. I want to do an Internship in AIIMS. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in AIIMS for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?